A little bit about me

Hello everyone,


I am Muhammad Ahya Rafiuddin, you can call me Ahya.

I am from Indonesia with the state Bogor (about 2 hours from Jakarta, capital of Indonesia). I am working as a researcher in Bogor Agricultural University under supervise Dr. Agus Oman Sudrajat. I am teaching related about fish reproduction and endocrinology.

My free time will be spent to my family and watching the horror movies with my wife. My wife is the perfect women for me with her vision till future. We life with our daughter and son (will birth on November 2017) Hoping everything will gonna good and bless.

Now I am living in Kurokami 4 Chome, back of my university.

May Allah give me blessing and strength to do in this short life.

 

Comments

  1. Why don't you make a horror movie featuring you playing badminton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try using only single-byte characters (hankakuji in Japanese).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts